1) Most important. Is the sound bug missing?! I've just encountered it and I have to make my 3d engine slower or recode some parts in a diferrent way to not hear sound crackles. Ugh! I hope this bug is not on GP2X anymore. I guess they probably took care of such ugly stuff this time..
2) Is the videoram still vertical? I would prefer a horizontal linear scanline videoram as on the PC and other platforms. But it's not a big problem..
3) How is the stick? In my GP32, I can hardly move it to point diagonial moves, it's hard to play emulator games like contra, you can't make easilly some upper diagonial moves
4) DivX? Are there still problems where you have to convert to a very specific video format in order to see a fuckin video on the GP2X? On my GP32, I still haven't managed to run a single video file with any player availiable
5) Is the SMC reading/writting still so slow?
6) Anything else that sucks in the new GP2X???
Edited by Optimus, 15 December 2005 - 01:52 AM.