Public Beta 2 Downloads:
Binary Mirror: http://host-a.net/Ad...2 v0.05 PB2.zip
Source: http://host-a.net/Ad....05 PB2 Src.zip
- As far as i can tell, the singleplayer is fully playable.
- I've implemented some optimisations from PocketQuake as well as some of my own. Still requires some overclocking though.
- Redesigned GP2X input system.
- Supports Background midi music (if you have timidity installed). SFX are not supported, they conflict with SDL_mixer....
Changes: PB1 -> PB2
- I've added support for portals of praevus (actually this was working before you just could play the demoness character or play the intro.). I had to do a nasty hack to get this working, but it seems stable.
- You can now play the demoness character in the original missions.
- Model Caching. Improves loading speed (after initial level load anyway).
- Improved the general rendering speed.
- Improved the transparency rendering speed.
- Other minor things i can't remember.
At 275mhz, Ram timings ON, no music and Portals of Praevus installed i get 13 - 18 fps. It definitely feels 100% fullspeed with these settings.
PC shot, but with same settings as GP2X:
PS: Thanks sbock!
Public Beta 1 Downloads:
Binary Download Mirror: http://host-a.net/Ad...2 v0.04 PB1.zip
Source Download: http://archive.gp2x....0,0,0,0,46,2477
Source Download Mirror: http://host-a.net/Ad....04 PB1 Src.zip
Edited by Adventus, 24 February 2008 - 07:40 AM.