But sadly, I've got serious problems getting it to work. I've tried it a million different ways, but basically it's like this:
- Copy the archive from post #1 of this thread to the SD card. After starting, I get the famous black screen, but the menu key is working and allows me to exit the non-working emu.
- Copy the fixed x64 #1 over the old one. Vice is working now.
- Copy x64 #2 to the SD card. Got this working once, but now every time I try it, I get a sequence of black screen, white flash, black again, sometimes followed by a yellow flash and black again. Finally it produces some graphic glitches on the black screen and that's it. I have to shutdown the GP2X because it's reacting to nothing.
- Copy x64 #3-#9 to the card: None of them is working, same symptoms as #2. The one time #2 worked, I went straight to #8 (because that's the one with the keymaps) which froze the GP2X. After copying #2 and replacing the original keymaps, #2 still didn't work.
- Everytime when I have a non-working version and copy #1 on the SD card, it's working again. I don't have to replace the original keymaps.
Am I doing something wrong or did I stumble upon a bug?
It appears to me that my problem could have been caused by the inclusion of minilib 0.C since version #2. Are any prerequisites required for vice, like a special directory, special files etc?