The Pandora Information Index
or: "Everything you wanted to know about the Pandora, but were too lazy to search for"
or: "How I learned to stop being a noob and love the bomb"
- OpenPandora.org - The official English website for the Pandora project. Be sure to check the Developer Blog for official updates from the devs.
- OpenPandora Forums - Originally set up to stand in for the GP32X forums when a possible DDOS attack took down the server, these forums may or may not become permanent.
- PandoraWiki.org - The unofficial repository for all Pandora-related information.
- The FAQ - A subset of PandoraWiki.org. Most common questions are answered here. Please read the FAQ before posting any questions on the forums.
- User Manual - A comunity-created new user's guide to the Pandora hardware and software.
- Pandora Video Vault - A collection of videos featuring Pandora hardware and software.
- Unofficial Pandora Blog - A community generated summary of Pandora development updates.
- Port Requests - The port request page on PandoraWiki.org.
Threads of Vital Importance
- Questions and Answers - It's exactly what it sounds like.
- The Official Development Update List - When one of the Pandora team members posts an update about the hardware, software, or manufacturing process, it is added to this list.
- Emulator Plausibility List - A semi-speculative list of which systems the Pandora is likely to emulate, along with status of active emulation projects.
- Closed Source Projects - A list of closed source / commercial projects that have shown interest / disinterest in the Pandora platform.
- Port Requests - A catch-all thread for all of the "Wouldn't it be cool if Pandora ran XXXX?" posts.
- FAQ: Is It Possible? - A document explaining in plain English what it is and isn't possible for the Pandora to run.
Recent Posts from Project Developers
Hardware / Business Developers
Edited by Prometheus, 09 August 2010 - 02:05 PM.
Added a new link to "Threads of Vital Importance"