Latest version of .... PEF
1. Executable is compiled for linux i386
2. You need the EFL installed before you can hope to run it.
3. Lot of things are still....rough.
What I hope to achieve from releasing it.
1. Prove that it is indeed coming along.
2. Give everyone an idea of performance on various platforms.
3. Maybe even get it compiled on or for a beagle board for testing on actual hardware.
1. In data-->emu_config-->[emulator] you will find a game.list file. This file has every game I have for that system and its corresponding md5sum. I need someone to verify as many of the md5sums as they can to make sure it will work on the Pandora as planned.
2. The same game.list file from above is semi-colon delimited and will be where game information is retrieved. The fields are laid out like this:
If anyone would like to tackle a certain emulator/game list. Feel free. Just don't add or delete fields. Make your intentions known so that no one else attempts the same list.