sz81 is a Sinclair ZX80/ZX81 emulator very much based upon the work of Ian Collier's xz80 and Russell Marks's z81 but employing the highly portable SDL and including additional functionality and features for desktop computers and portable devices.
Features (not GP2X specific)
* Virtual keyboard with adjustable opacity, autohide on newline, sticky shift or toggle shift
* Control bar with access to several regularly used options
* Full mouse/stylus and joystick support throughout
* Runtime joystick control remapping
* The ability to run centred within any resolution
* Runtime switchable scaling up to 3x on supported platforms
* Toggling between a window and fullscreen on supported platforms
* Support for portrait orientated screens such as 240x320 and 480x640
* Maximum porting potential since it only requires SDL
The goal of this project is to provide Sinclair fans with a highly portable and accessible emulator. A save-state system, improved file selector (to replace the inbuilt one), volume controls and additional features will be included over the coming months.
For now you may download the GP2X package (GPH or Open2x) and source code from the above website, and I will add the project to the archive shortly.
For more information please visit the official sz81 website.
P.S. The game in the screenshots is Pipes by Fernando Miguel Barletta.
Edited by Thunor, 27 March 2010 - 11:33 AM.