They are best decribe by it's author there.
Here are the PNDs :
- Zelda : Return Of The Hylian
- Zelda : Oni Link Begin
- Zelda : Time to Triumph
Change since last "release" :
- Changed to a timidity patch that is small and don't make these freeze. So size matter and freeze are gone
- Code based on hmn work. So many thanks for bug fixes and all
- Key mapping is the Snes one
- Using a fast and clean software scaller
Known bugs :
The texts don't reflects actuals controls (Sorry, I'm lazy...). But sources are included in each PND
To build (with djwillis toolchain) set these first :
export CFLAGS="-DPANDORA -O3 -pipe -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -ftree-vectorize -ffast-math -fsingle-precision-constant" export CROSSTOOL="$SDK_PATH/bin/$TARGET_SYS" export CXX=$CROSSTOOL-g++ CC=$CROSSTOOL-gcc STRIP=$CROSSTOOL-stripTo build use "make" (Note that the "-DPANDORA" is mandatory to build the pandora code...)
I hope you like these
Edited by sebt3, 17 October 2010 - 12:36 AM.