- in Stylus mode, I often get really strange behaviors. For example in Dark Seed, if I use the stylus to play, sometimes when I tap the screen, the mouse cursors goes bananas and begins to move all around the screen like crazy. I tap again, and sometimes it stabilizes again (and sometimes it continues switching from one place to another constantly)
Sorry - I'm afraid I can't further improve the stylus support.
- I know that I already suggested this one, but having the menu less sensitive would be great
It's less sensitive in the diskload-menu(s). When you press a button it'll only enter a directory once now (and not proceed to subdirs in autofire mode).
Actually I find it comfortable that the cursor can be moved quickly with the dpad in the menus...
- I don't know if this is something that can be done via the script launching UAE4ALL in the PND, but it would be nice to open the default disk image selector in /media, so we can quickly access the SD card (ideally it would be cool to save the current folder we last visited in the global settings )
Haven't noticed that problem as I haven't used the PND(s) yet. Directly installed to the SD card the diskload menu starts in the dir /uae4all/roms on the sd card.
Okay, I'll save the last folder then.
- I guess that switching cores on the fly would be very difficult, but do you think that switching screen modes on the fly might be reconsidered? Something like L+number to switch between various display modes? Maybe Notaz's SDL makes this possible now?
Yeah, always wanted to have this. I'm going to ask notaz about a zoom-function for his hardware scaling (ideally as a systemcall) because currently you can't change the set hardware scaled resolution on the fly afaik. Also changing UAE4All's sdl surface's dimensions on the fly leads to a crash.
So ideally we'd just use the max resolution sdl surface (320x262 pixels) and then have the framebuffer only display 320x200 or 320x240 or 320x256 (scaled to fit the screen's height) of the sdl surface's 320x262 pixels. But for that we'd need notaz to implement and provide this zoom-function.
- Something that would be very cool: an overclocking option in the menu (like in Notaz's PCSX-ReArmed for example). Since the F12 hotkey doesn't work any longer, we now have to quit the emu completely to overclock. Being able to overclock while in game, and saving the overclocking value for each game would be amazing, since some titles require specific overclocking to work properly.
Okay - but you'll have to select "save config for current game" for it to be saved.
Edited by john4p, 09 May 2011 - 12:52 PM.