I have put my pak0.pak and pak1.pak in pandora>appdata>hexen2 and iv also tried pandora>appdata>hexen2>data1 but still no joy anyone know what im doing wrong?
ok I got it to work without documentation I might add because there is non that corrasponds to the Pandora port only the original Hexen II: Hammer of Thyrion Linux engine.
for those that may require help and for those that may wish to add this to the read me for the pandora version I have a quick guide this is for those that have the cdrom version of the original game not the steam version.
I don't have the steam files to test, maybe someone wants to test for me to see if it works .
the following is done using your PC/linux/mac not your pandora
1. download the corresponding version of the HeXen II engine from http://uhexen2.sourceforge.net/ i.e. windows/linux/mac
2. un-zip/un-tar/install the download.
3. copy the pak0.pak and pak1.pak files from the cd rom folder /install/hexen2/data1
4. place the 2 pak files in ur HeXen II engine folder in /hexen2/data1
5. run h2launcher (should be in your HeXen II engine folder) a pop-up box will come up saying your pak files are not patched; it also asks if you would like them patching. select yes.
6. once the pak files have been patched close the pop-up box copy the entire contents of the data1 folder from your HeXen II engine folder to your memory card @ /media/<card name>/pandora/appdata/hexen2/data1
7. place the memory card back into your Pandora run the game from dektop or menu on your pandora.
fini now it should work.
let me know if this works for anyone or also if this needs doing for the steam files.
Edited by mali, 04 July 2010 - 08:24 PM.