i have these handheld: gp32, gp2x F-100 ( mod with a Nes d-pad), Wiz, Ds lite, Psp-2000, onestation, gamegear, gameboy original,gba sp backlit, gameboy advance,Vg pocket, Zodiac, Letcool (in a few days)... maybe i forget one.
But i dont have the dingoo. I didnt buy it until now because i think the wiz and my gp2x has all the things i need and that dingoo cant bring me anything different. and i dont like small screen too much. 2.8'' is a little small to me.
Still i will maybe buy it, if some of my questions have the answers i hope for, because it seem easy to bring and have a good battery.
1. IS the D-pad better than the Wiz ? ( i didnt made until now the DaveC mod for the d-pad wiz) ( i have some difficulties to make some fast move in nes megaman 4-5-6. ex: sometime megaman slide when i dont want it...)
2. IS the button layout really better than Wiz ? is the buttons feeling better ?
Questions about emulators:
MY Favorites emulators are 1. NES 2. SMS 3. Genesis 4. SNES 5. GBA
3. Is the nes emulator run perfect on the Dingoo. On the Wiz, the nes emulator have some wave when scrolling because of the tearing fix, its not very funny after some time. i dont love the colors too ( only true for nes emulator, picodrive colors ROCKS, picodrive screen quality on the wiz beat anything ) and NES THE FULL SCALING OPTION give a SOFT look. on my Gp2x with full HARDWARE scaling option the look dont look soft at all. But wiz cant have a full hardware scaling so, it look a little too soft. With the DINGOO, IS the full SCALING option '' full screen '' nes emulator look soft ??? i know a lot of nes emulators exist on the dingoo, some of them from the native OS other from dingux. you can compare and recommend me. MY ENGLISH IS NOT GREAT, i hope you still get my point LOL LOL. the NES emulator is the emulator i play the MOST. 50% of my free time.
4. Is the SMS has a FULL SCREEN option, i play mostly gamegear games. in wiz and gp2x no full screen SMS option exist. so i play with sms32 on my gp32 or with my psp.
5. SNES: I can play mariokart and f-zero with 60FPS with the WIZ, is it possible with the Dingoo. WIZ snes emulator VS Dingo Snes emulator ?
6. Gba emulator runs better on the PSP than Wiz or Gp2x. castlevania circle of the moon has 100% fullspeed 60 fps and no slowdown on the PSP. On the Wiz this game use a little frameskip. But mariokart play very well with the WIZ. How runs the different gba emulators with the Dingoo ? how run gpsp Dingux VS gpsp WIZ or gpsp PSP.
7. For people that own BOTH the WIZ and the Dingoo A320. Which one do you prefer ? and for what reason ?
8. Do you think i will like the Dingoo A320. Should i buy it ? dont forget i have a lot of handheld
9. I found the WIZ boot time very long maybe 25-30 seconds. how is it with the dingoo native os and dingux. when i have only 5 to 10 minutes, i bring very often my onestation because it has no boot time. even if i can only play a few nes games. Because i play nes games more than any others emulators
10. IS the Tv-out easy to use and have a decent quality ? is it possible with all emulators including dingux or only for the native OS emulators ?
THANKS and sorry for all my strange english and my strange questions. LOL LOL you dont have to answers all theses questions, just give me your opinion.
NOTE: the question 3 is very important to me ! thanks
NOTE2: if you have a headache after reading this topic its completly normal. LOL
NOTE3: if you thing im very freak to ask all these questions and i lost my time, youre wrong im just curious and have nothing better to do than create a topic like this this evening. my girlfriend visit a friend. and its better to lost time in creating topic like that than spend my time on megaporn. LOL
Bonus question 1: Should Renejr902 has spend his time on megaporn than created a topic like that ?
Bonus question 2: Can i install Windows 7 64 bit edition on the Dingoo ? Is it running well ?
Bonus Question 3: IS my english great , good or bad or strange ?
Have a good day !!
Edited by renejr902, 15 September 2010 - 01:50 AM.