(also supports GP2X F100/F200 and Caanoo)
From the last version, 32X and SMS support was added. This is still incomplete (32X needs work and I lack motivation for SMS), it has been in development for more than a year now and it started taking forever because of other projects, so I figured I should release something as it reached somewhat usable state.
32X needs heavy overclocking and not many games are playable, some glitch badly due to bugs. There is still a lot room for improvement though. For now it might help underclocking the SH2s and/or disabling PWM (will improve performance for games that dedicate one SH2 for sound, but cause missing sound effects).
Here is complete changelog from last released version:
- Added Caanoo support. Now the GP2X binary supports GP2X F100/F200, Wiz
and Caanoo. Lots of internal refactoring to support this.
- Enabled 32X and SMS code. It's still unfinished but better release something
now than wait even more (it has been in development for more then a year now
due to various other projects or simply lack of time).
- GP2X: Added basic line-doubling vertical scaling option.
- Changed the way keys are bound, no need to unbind old one any more.
- Handle MP3s with ID3 tags better (some MP3s with ID3 did not play).
- Improved shadow/hilight color levels.
- Fixed broken cheat support.
- Internal refactoring for 32x/SMS support.
- Move mapper database to external file.
- Added preliminary SMS emulation.
- Added emulation of 32x peripherals including VDP. More work is needed here.
- ARM: Added new SH2 recompiler for 32x. Some unification with SVP one.