In this post here, I'll put all new fixes and updates.
- Project Team -
- Info -
We provide only a quake client, you'll need to get two files from your original Quake: ´pak0.pak' and `pak1.pak'.
Most FAQs can be found in the readme-file.
All user how use GPH Quake v8 please edit the id1.gpe and change the follow:
-mem 64 to -mem 72 this will fix some crash problems during game.
why -mem 72 quake want RAM so we give quake 72 from 80 requied RAM.
if you set -mem 80 Quake crash...
- Download -
Quake1 - V9
Yous the Vispatch to make GPH Quake more colorfull...
Info: What is Vispatch? here the answer: The Water
- Servers -
You'll need to add Quake servers to servers.lst not QuakeWorld servers, last won't work due to protocol compatibilty.
http://www.quakeservers.net/quake/servers/ http://www.gameaholic.com/servers/quake/ http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/~seumas/quake/all.html http://quakeone.com/servers/- Changelog -
- Add 3G Sensor
- Add command cl_sensor disable 3G Sensor
- Add command cl_sensor_x setup the 3G Sensor X-Axis
- Add command cl_sensor_y setup the 3G Sensor Y-Axis
- Change Touchfields to W, A, S, D keys
- Manuel Maplist change to Autodetect Maplist (Check the Maps dir for BSP Files)
- Manual Modlist change to Autodetect Modlist (Check the Quake-root and can select Floders as Mod)
- Add option for Custom Textures
- Add Alpha Channel to Half-Life Maps
- Add CD Music use .wav as music.
- Fixed Gamma adjuster.
- Add cl_footsteps, r_drawworld, r_drawsky and gl_fullbright
- Add Footstep and Swim Sounds
- Add r_mapshots
- Add Footsteps and Models Interpolate to Advance menu
Edited by Rikku2000, 24 October 2011 - 09:09 AM.