Photo

Problem Viewing Photos.

3 replies to this topic

#1 SodaCan

SodaCan

• PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Loud music, anime, manga, vidya games, FUCKING PONIES AND SHIT, bar fights, and tits. Its nice that we've got to know each other. Gimme a dollar.

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:28 PM

I can't open even the smallest photo from my SD card or the NAND. Is there something wrong with my Wiz? Maybe someone can link me to a photo viewer I can download?

#2 kasi

kasi

GP32 Hardcore

• PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:52 PM

I can't open even the smallest photo from my SD card or the NAND. Is there something wrong with my Wiz? Maybe someone can link me to a photo viewer I can download?

Did you put them into the photo-directory on the SD-card?
/mnt/sd/photo

#3 SodaCan

SodaCan

• PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Loud music, anime, manga, vidya games, FUCKING PONIES AND SHIT, bar fights, and tits. Its nice that we've got to know each other. Gimme a dollar.

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:21 PM

Did you put them into the photo-directory on the SD-card?
/mnt/sd/photo

Yeah, but when I open them it shows the photo for like 3 seconds and then the screen goes black and I have to reboot.

#4 kasi

kasi

GP32 Hardcore

• PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

Yeah, but when I open them it shows the photo for like 3 seconds and then the screen goes black and I have to reboot.

Sounds strange. :blink:
Beside trying different file formats (just out of scientific interest) I would try and reflash the firmware. There is a lot of threads and links here in the forum.
And you should not put too many photos into the NAND. Maybe just the dear ones you always want to have with you.
The NAND is very sensitive and tends to corruption when used too often.

Good luck!

kasi

Reply to this topic