Caanoo Charging

2 replies to this topic

#1 yimyim

yimyim

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:35 PM

Hey guys

Just a very quick question. Is it possible to use the supplied charging USB cable with a USB wall socket adapter, in order to charge the Caanoo?
I`ve got a motorola phone that has a USB wall socket charger and was hopeing to plug the Caanoo dirrectly into that. Will it blow my precious Caanoo up? ;P

Thanks guys!

Jimmy

PS: Sry in advance if the answer is somewhere already posted - I couldnt find it!

#2 Com64

Com64

I'LL END YOU!!!

• GP32 Hardcore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:43 PM

Hey guys

Just a very quick question. Is it possible to use the supplied charging USB cable with a USB wall socket adapter, in order to charge the Caanoo?
I`ve got a motorola phone that has a USB wall socket charger and was hopeing to plug the Caanoo dirrectly into that. Will it blow my precious Caanoo up? ;P

Thanks guys!

Jimmy

PS: Sry in advance if the answer is somewhere already posted - I couldnt find it!

I do it all the time. Just make sure the output voltage of the adapter is 5v, and the amperage should be equal to or greater than 0.5A (500mA).

Edited by Com64, 14 June 2011 - 08:25 PM.

#3 yimyim

yimyim

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:48 PM

[/quote]
I do it all the time. Just make sure the output voltage of the adapter is 5v, and the amperage should be equal to or greater than 0.5A (500mA).
[/quote]

Hey Com
Thanks heaps for the answer.
Its actually 5.1v 850mA ...so it should be good!

Thanks again, very helpful!

Reply to this topic