Riviera71 from the French Caanoo Community ported Virtual Jaguar. It's an early port and things need to be improved.
Launch a game :
- first you need to recalibrate the stylus, because the Caanoo screen is smaller than the Emu menu. 2 or 3 pixels down can do the trick.
- launch the emulator
- touch the screen when it's black
- go to Jaguar ---> Load
- you're in the rom directory, your roms should appear here
- select your game, it must be highlighted in orange
- click on Load, the game must ALWAYS be highlighted or it won't launch. Load must be highlighted in WHITE, the game in ORANGE.
- if it's ok, it will go back to the first menu screen
- go to Jaguar ---> Reset
and be patient, it's really slow.
Jaguar C : Caanoo A
Jaguar B : Caanoo X
Jaguar A : Caanoo B
Home : emu menu
It needs to be improved, any help would be really appreciated. Sound is off for better performance.
DL here : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FP63KIR5
French topic here : http://caanoo.foruma...-virtual-jaguar
Edited by BAFelton, 15 August 2011 - 02:26 PM.