Scummvm - Where To Put The Games
Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:21 PM
Just loaded ScummVm onto my caanoo, there isn't a folder for the games, so I made one called "Roms" and put the files in there (tried zipped and unzipped).
For some reason the games will not load (i get an error). Am I doing this right?
Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:46 PM
1.2) Quick start:
For the impatient among you, here is how to get ScummVM running in five
1. Download ScummVM from <http://www.scummvm.o.../downloads.php> and
2. Create a directory on your hard drive and copy the game datafiles
from the original media to this directory. Repeat this for every game
you want to play.
3. Start ScummVM, choose 'Add game', select the directory with the game
datafiles (do not try to select the datafiles themselves!) and press
4. A dialog should popup allowing you to configure various settings if
you wish to (it should be just fine to leave everything at its default,
though). Confirm the dialog.
5. Select the game you want to play in the list, and press 'Start'.
In the future, you should be able to directly skip to step 5, unless you
want to add more games.