TI99Sim is a very good emulator of Texas Instruments TI99 home computer running
on Windows and Unix. The emulator faithfully imitates the TI99/4 model
Wiz-TI99 is a port on Wiz of the version i've previously ported to PSP.
Many new features have been added compared to GP2X-F100 version.
Here is a copy of the changelog :
- Cheat support !
- New background images
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- A thumbnail image is now displayed in the file requester
while selecting any file with the same name of a previously
saved game (cartridges, keyboard, settings).
It might be very helpful to recognize that game later if you
have thousand different games on your cartridges folder !
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
If you want to convert games etc ... have a look to Ti99/sim web site
for more informations (http://www.mrousseau...ograms/ti99sim/).
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
You can download it here :
UPDATE: A gp2x-F100 version is available here :
Edited by zx-81, 21 September 2009 - 07:45 PM.